Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Do I just swallow and brush it aside?


Hey lovelies! This is for anyone having a bad day out there. Haha this gif is cute isn't it? Well, my day ain't exactly bad but humiliated. Very, to be exact. Ever had that one person that suddenly comes unexpectedly and just shoots back at you in front of a whole crowd? I wasn't even talking to her in the first place. Like dafaq? Bitch, excuse me was I even talking to you? So well, yes I just took her comment and continued on with whatever I had to do.

Long story short, this is the second time I've ever been so humiliated in my whole entire life. Yes I took the comment quite harshly, and I kept thinking on what I should have said to her back. My pride is hurt yes but at the same time I didn't want to cause a commotion over a comment like that. Instead, right now a small growing fire is burning inside of me. Somehow it is just motivating me to do better and perform better in dance next time. Today, I tried my best and missed out some parts of the dance that's why when they said perform I wasn't really up for it. As I felt that to really be able to perform in front of a crowd, you've to be 100% confident and perform with certainty and at the same time enjoy the rhythm. Not going up there looking all clueless and stopping halfway looking at people. That defeats the purpose of performing isn't it?

So oh well, shall try to take that as a pinch of salt. There isn't much to take away from this post but I guess I feel much better now after ranting it here. Bye! X