Saturday, July 13, 2013

#Overlays obsession!


Hi lovelies! So I'm basically catching up on schooling life. And I've recently learnt how to use overlays in my pictures like finally. LOL. Been searching high and low on how to put overlays in my pictures and ever since then I've been hooked! Feeling real lazy today but the weather's been great putting me in a good mood~ 
And yesterday was my 3rd month with my dear baby boy! :* Thanks for everything so far boy, from taking such good care of me to willing to be awake at the wee hours of the morning just to comfort me. U always encouraged me when I felt like giving up. Encouraged me to keep trying and try new things. I love all the silly things we did together from skipping around stupidly at Sentosa to pranking our friend. I sincerely do hope that we two can last for a lifetime. I cherish you alot babyboy, from the time we started talking thru whatsapp, I couldn't get you off my mind. You are so close to my heart and I love you boy.


So we went to Vivo to celebrate our 3rd month and we decided to celebrate it with B&J waffles ice-cream! We ordered strawberry cheesecake and fish food, it is the bomb man. Thou it costs us 15 bucks but it was all worth it. At the same time we went on a hunt to search for my boy's mum's birthday present as it is tmr and we got her a peach flavor body soap. I've to say it smells even better than the peach itself like duh cause its artificial haha. So yup that's all for now. Take care lovelies! X