Monday, July 1, 2013

Be brave enough to chase your dreams


Hey lovelies! Currently loads of stuff are running through my mind right now. I just suddenly have the strong urge to pursue my dream which is to start vlogging. I am pretty inspired by vloggers such as itsJudysLife and Bubzvlogz. Many times I wanted to take the first step forward to make my first vid. However, I do not have the proper equipment to do so such as a good camera, proper vid editing software and my personal laptop. At the same time my room's background and layout is just plain boring. 

Knowing that I don't have all these in hand yet, it's just holding me back. However I'm determined to make this dream come true. I intend to purchase a good camera with my current weekend job's pay. Why only weekend u may ask? As I'm currently schooling so yup, I just have to make do with it. I shall also scrimp and save at the same time with my pocket money. So now it's just schooling for me.
(weheartit.com)
Hopefully when the time is right, one day I would be able to share my first vid here on my blog with you guys reading. ☺ I've a lot of dreams in hand, I'm sure all of you do too. Prolly I'm taking a step to start this one. When I'm down and I feel like giving up, I hope that this post serves as a form of encouragement for me to continue this rocky path.

Right now, I ain't doing too well in my studies. I am passing but it isn't good enough. I did put in the effort to my modules but you know it happens most of the time for me at least, u put in the effort yet u don't get the grades you want. Many times I often start to think in deep thoughts on whether I should give up on my studies. But for all the right reasons I know I shouldn't and perish that thought. 

My parents are doing all they can to make ends meet, yet I'm like.. I can't wait to hurry support myself, and be successful. Success to everyone is different. For me, it's to own my own hse, be able to support myself and parents, travel around the world, get married and have a kiddo probably when I get older. Yeah so I'm just sharing my thoughts with u guys, thanks for reading! X. Life's too short to sit around waiting for an opportunity to come by. ☺