Sunday, June 9, 2013

Beautiful people~


Hey lovelies! X, so yes finally another post. So that's me showing off my newly bought maroon cat eared hat on Saturday after work. Love the hat to bits! Now for the pictures to do the talking.. 


My crazy ass bff ❤ came over to stay over at my house on the 1st of June, and basically we did what girls usually do.. Shopping! ^^ shopped till we dropped, and we went for Zouk's special flea event on the 2nd. Took a pic with one of my favourite blogger; Rachell ❤ at the flea! Great catch up time with this girl, really missed all her crapping. :') 


Next up is my dear boyfie! :-* met up with him at 7:30am on a Saturday to have breakfast before we headed off to work~ ❤ thanks for offering me a job honeypie! Went to Nex to makan after a day of hardwork. ^_^ 


Meet up with sissy today for a study date! ❤ was another productive session. Headed off to play arcade after studying for a few hours, ate our dinner and camwhored. ^_^ great catch up day and time spent with sissy~ 


-credits to boyfie for taking this candid pic! Alrights that's all for now. ☺ Till I blog again, loves! X