Thursday, May 30, 2013

I'm back! ❤

 

Hey lovelies! X. I'm back to update this space of mine. I know that it has been awhile since I've blogged. It's just that during this whole period of time I've been trying to get myself back together again. I don't want to keep blogging about sad stuff, so yeah. I'm finally back! (^ー^)ノ So a short update on my life now..


I'm currently studying at AMK ite central, business accounting. And yes, I know what you guys are thinking. But ite isn't as bad as what you guys think. I used to think that way too. I'm not saying this because I'm in it, but I've to say my classmates are really nice and awesome peeps! 😁 I took up urban dance too as my cca! As I've always wanted to learn mordern dance since I was in secondary school. 


And here's a picture of me and my babyboy. 😁❤ I met him through my best bud, and ever since then chatting on whatsapp grew to meet ups and meet ups grew to crush and soon we are inseparable. :') it's our 49th day tgt now. 😘 And I can't be even more thankful to have him in my life. ❤ I'm always grateful that he's always there for me, encouraging me, giving me advices, doing stupid things tgt, loving and accepting me for who I am and being my pillar of strength. I love you my silly boy. ❤ 


So yup, this is what is currently happening in my life right now. Shall update this space of mine again soon. Can't wait for my bff to stay over at my house on Saturday and go on a date with le bf tmr after my dance class! 😁 Take care lovelies! X