Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day!




Happy Valentine's Day to all you souls out there reading this! (ღ˘⌣˘ღ) Haha though yes this is a little late now V'day is goanna be over in a couple of hours. But hey to those single people out there like me, cheers to the remaining hours left. We can stop seeing ladies holding a bunch of those delicate red roses in their hands, HAHA. I am not an anti-v'day person here. In fact, I like Valentine's Day. On such a day like this people tend to be sweeter than usual. LOL. Also a day where you recieve chocolates, flowers, cards and all the other sweet treats that allows you to gain another few more calories from the people who appreciates you. It doesn't have to be your boyfriends that you recieve your gifts from. If you are wondering, no I didnt not get any of those sweet treats or red delicate flowers. But the simple text from my bff and bud was enough to make my day. ღ


Recieved this from le bff! ♡ : Got a random text from her and it totally melted my heart haha! It was pretty unexpected though. I really appreciate it. Thanks for always being there for me, going all crazy and hyper with me and so on. I love how we think of doing all the silly things and crap that we crap tgt all the time. When I was down, you comforted me and always brought a smile to my face. I hope that when you start life in poly, you would be able to adapt to your surroundings and have great friends! ♡ You will be definitely missed by me alot, and last but not least i love you bff!  (ღ˘⌣˘ღ)


Recieved this from my dear bud! ღ : Hahaha I know that, we both no valentines. Come join the 2 members of the forever alone club, LOL. Really appreciate that you've been here for me all this while. Helping me to get back on my feet ever since after the break up. You tolerated a hell lot of my nonsense and made me feel better again. I honestly couldnt even feel better than this now. Thanks bud!  (ღ˘⌣˘ღ) Well I hope all of you had a nice a V'day or nothing ruined your thurday at least. (ˆ˘ˆ)