Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Short update! (^ー^*)



Hey lovelies! Fingers been itching to do a blog post but I've nothing much to update about. My life is just repeating the same old cycle for now till I start school again. So its pretty much dull and boring. Decided to churn out a post on things that I did for the past few weeks, LOL. And I just managed to revived my dead iphone 3. Yay, no more using faulty spare phone for me I hope.


I got so bored that I decided to go to youtube and watch nail tutorials. Then I had this inspiration to do my nails after watching a nail tutorial from bubzbeauty. Cause coincidentally, I had all the nail polishes colours. I think I took about 30 - 45 minutes to complete both of my nails? No joke I tell you when I was trying to paint my right hand. All right handers, I know you feel my pain. HAHA. But all my efforts and perseverance paid off. This was the nicest nail design I did on my nails, ever. Was mad happy with it! ^_^


This photo was taken when I was @ sentosa with my couzie last week. Went to kovan first to collect her blouses that she ordered online then headed down to vivo. Took the sky train and bought passes to take the luge ride! It has been ages since I sat on the luge. We both tickets that allowed us to gain 2 entries to the luge ride. Took one ride in the afternoon and the other one at night. Loved the whole view at night. After the ride we took a bus and headed down to beach at sentosa and enjoyed to sunset. Awesome day spent with couzie. ヽ(*^ー^)人(^ー^*) so yup, that's all for now. Abrupt ending to this post I know. Will update when I get something else better to do than laze at home and read books. LOL bye!