Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Shopping with my happy pills ☺




Went shopping with Kelvin and Jia Luo on Sunday @ Ion Orchard. Meet up with Jia Luo near his hse and then we took a cab down to AMK hub to meet Kelvin after his violin lesson. Continued to cabed down to Ion after that. One thing I love about Ion Orchard is that once you step into the mall, the mall just has this super pleasant and nice smelling smell. Way to go to get more shoppers into your mall, LOL. Second thing that I love about Ion orchard is that it caters to every one's needs ranging from forever 21 to those branded shops. So we went walking around shopping, trying to look for nice clothes. Had our dinner @ Shu Teppan! ^-^ food was awesome. Finally saw a top at new look that I really liked out of everything that I saw but it was about 40+. Sigh, so I placed it back.   

After we've decided that we're done shopping at Ion. We trained down to Nex to play arcarde and ate Baskin Robbins. Got 3 scoops of ice-cream for 8 bucks and we shared it among ourselves. I got the cotton candy flavoured ice-cream and it really tasted like cotton candy, omg. It was in a pretty mixture of colours of pink and purple, mad love. ♥_♥ Bought my pore cleansing cream at etude house cause I felt that I really need something to help exfoliate my skin even after using the make up remover to remove my make up. Headed home after that. Alright done with my post, time for me to catch up with running man!