Tuesday, December 4, 2012

All I ever wanted was for you to stay




Hey lovelies! I'm back to blogging. This is a really late post but yes, my O's has finally ended. A big relieve, now awaiting for my results to be out to know where I am going to head in life. During this period of my long break, this just had to happen. I and my used to be boyfriend broke up. It was then decided that we were both heading separate ways in life. Deep down, I hope that you would at least try to work things out instead of running away from it. Using this break up to end all the suffering. As much as you had good intentions and plans for yourself, I can't help but wallow in this bitterness.. My love for you was genuine. Right now I just can't find a way to pick myself up, each time I try I end up breaking down. I want to be strong for myself, and this taught me another painful lesson. I can only depend on myself. I thought u were here to stay, but guess I was wrong yet again. All the promises were broken and I'm left here scarred by all the memories you left me. But I'm thankful to have my buddies around me that gave me a lot of comfort and encouragement. As far as our status could only go as good friends, i just want you to know that I'll always be here for you. At the same time I need to move on and be strong for myself.. But I do miss you dearly.