Friday, June 8, 2012

☛ On my bucketlist


Hey lovelies! ☺ Today's post is goanna be about things on my bucket list that I've been wanting to get, its like my wishlist. So if you've read my previous post, I LOVE going into drug stores like watsons and guardian to just take a look and try out new products on the shelf without buying them. :s haha, especially watsons. I can just spend hours in there going through every section. So here are some stuff that is on my bucket list which is mostly make-up: 
  •   Dolly wink pencil eyeliner (Black/Brown)
  •   Kate loose power
  •  A Floral forever 21 make up bag
  •  Rimmel Kate Moss lipstick 03
  • Naked 2 palette
  • Essie bikini so teeny nail polish
  • A kabuki brush
  • Mac well dressed blush
  • Maybelline Falsies Mascara
Alright so yup that marks the end of my bucket list, soo much of nice stuff but *le sigh* I can't have them. :c Its alright I shall see what I can do about my bucket list after my O's. ☺ That's all for now, bye lovelies! ♥