Friday, June 1, 2012

Moments like this are short-lived


Hey lovelies! ♥ Finally I get to have some breather. I decided to do a short post, really miss blogging but I just didn't have the time. So, today marks the end of my hectic week in school after having heaps of mock tests for the past few days. *Phew* Anwys, meet up with sissy today! ♥☺ Met her after doing my coursework to have lunch and our usual chats~ And I love how she and I can stay inside watsons or some make up shop like forever trying products and always ending up buying.. nothing! Haha, she's the only one who can tolerate my shopping madness! ☺Its also the GSS (Great Singapore Sale) period now, as much as I am dying to go out and buy some new clothes from town I am tied down by my revision and workload.. #burden. Hoping that mum will bring me out this weekend though, there's just lots of great deals that are really tempting me! Okay that's all for now, bye! ☺