Saturday, June 23, 2012

I'm wide awake


Hey lovelies! ❤ Apparently I'm blogging from my iphone so pardon me if anything looks just out of place. Okay so.. Nothing's new i'm still preparing for my O's. And during this whole process I've been neglecting my skin care routine because recently there's a certain product that I'm using which causes me to break out badly. It seems as though I'm having rashes on my face. :s So I couldn't be bothered to look for the product that broke me out. Hence, I stopped the whole routine except for my face wash I changed it to laneige. My face's just so dry and rough now, and so I went to fix an appt with the Face chapter (home-based facial salon) My appt is next week, I can't wait! ~ ☺ paid $68 per pax that includes the customized facial treatment - cleansing, double cleanse, exfoliate, steam, extraction, massage of shoulder, neck and face and ending it with a mask. Super worth my money! Plus next Saturday I'm goanna watch a Literature play called Boom with my class and some other classes that are taking pure lit as well. Looking forward to it too, will be heading over to Charmaine's house before the play to do our make-up and have our lunch. ☺ alrighties that's all for now, bye! X