Sunday, June 24, 2012

I can't love Kiehl's even more ♥


Hey lovelies! ♥ Goanna do a random review on the new set of basic necessities on the facial wash that I bought yesterday. Went out with family to ION orchard to have dinner, did some shopping at sephora and to find my facial wash. Mum actually recommended this brand - Kiehl's to me cause she told me that she read it in one of the Woman weekly's magazine and it is highly raved. Was kinda skeptical about the brand at first cause I have never heard about it before. But anwys I've decided not to judge the product till i've used it for a while. And I couldn't be even more grateful and happy that my mum invested $173 in buying Kiehl's products! ☺  


So I've edited the picture and yup I bought the zit cream, toner and cleanser. Okay I know the toner looks quite *insert whatever you feel here* LOL. The colour is actually quite light but because of the camera it turned out to be dark on the picture. All the products did not have a funny smell in fact they smelt nice! The interesting part about the toner is that it has some herbal flower inside it. And for me, I used all the products for only one day and I could see a great improvement on my face! ☺ I'm like mad happy! Just wanted to share this here, alright that's all for now. School's officially opening tomorrow. :c Bye lovelies! X