Friday, April 13, 2012

You better run better run, faster than my bullet


Hey lovelies! ☺ finally I get to have some breather so I'm back here to blog. I'll be blogging on a topic and its gonna be about my ideal dream guy. I'm sure everyone have their own ideal person they want to be together with. However don't expect your futuristic boyf/girlf to have all the qualities that you expect. Nobody's perfect. You can only just dream about it or find them in dramas. Okay here are some main qualities I look for in a guy:
  • Being able to serenade me with his guitar
  • Romantic
  • Humorous
  • Having 6 packs ( this is a plus point! )
  • Sensitive to my needs and feelings
  • Not too over-controlling
  • Not camera-shy!
  • Who bothers to groom himself ( Not too accessively but well enough ) 
  • Takes the initiative 
  • Keeps promises 
  • Responsible 
  • Faithful 
  • Intelligence 
  • Tall

Haha alright that's basically what I look for in a guy, and I've decided to show you guys my guitar! Yes it really has been awhile since I took it out. It has been lying in the corner of my room collecting dust, but when my o's are over i'm goanna take up guitar lessons. So yup its goanan be a short post today, shall update soon. Bye lovelies! x