Sunday, April 15, 2012

Do what you like doing best, fuck what those critics say


Hey lovelies! ☺ this weekend has been pretty rushy for me, packed with so many stuff i'm just really exhausted. So today i'm just goanna rant about some stuff, which you can guess from the title - critics aka judgemental people. In this world now every single thing you do, you get judged for it. Now matter how big or small it is. People just don't bother to care about what the story is they just judge by whatever cover it is. So this is my blog, I get to express myself freely here. I blog about all sorts of stuff I want, why are you even judging me here? You entered this website on your own no one forced you here to read the stuff that I typed. If you're that unhappy on the way I blog then just fuck off as simple as that. Its just simply the pot calling the kettle black, you say that people are just so quick to judge then what are you doing now? Just judging me from my posts? You mean what just by reading my post you know all about my life?! Really? I've been keeping this in for a long time now okay, i'm sick of the way how you judge me on things. Doesn't mean that I dont retaliate gives you the rights to just continue stepping on me. I've made it very clear now, don't like the way I post just fuck off. I enjoy blogging, its my free will. I look up to bloggers like Xia Xue, Cheesie and Qiu Qiu and I aspire to be like them. Is there anything wrong with that? Don't tell me you don't look upon anyone as your role-model in your life. Seriously, its mad annoying. I appreciate and love having readers to read my blog it makes me happy. ☺ not critics. Okay enough, i'll stop here. Thanks for bearing with me lovelies! Time for me to log out and do some studying, loves! x