Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Goodbye April, hello May ❀


Hey lovelies! ☺ So another month has gone by just like that and urgh I have done nothing much productive.. goodness. Its another 2 more months till my prelims then soon it will be O lvls. What on earth have I been doing with my life.. I must buck up! Okay shall stop here if not this post is goanna turn into a nerdy one. Anws, i'm looking forward to this sunday which is the 6th of May! ☺ cause.. my uncle is goanna get married! Like finally! Haha, i'm mad happy for him and his wife to be as well in a couple of days time~ I have always been looking forward to this day! ☺and yes, for the past month I've been furiously searching for a nice dress to attend the wedding but to no avail I found none.. until lady luck came shining on me last sunday. LOL, this particular black dress caught my eyes at first sight when I glanced through a random shop while I was on a hunt for a suitable dress. Thank goodness I heeded my mum's advice to make a trip down to bugis. Satisfied and happy with the dress that i've bought! ☺ so do expect a post on the wedding soon, will be spamming pictures~ Shall end off now my dinner's here, take care lovelies! ♥