Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Saturday @ Cineleisure with sissy! ♥


Hey lovelies!☺ I'm back for more updates! So today's post is a late update its goanna be about my shopping trip with sissy @Cineleisure! ♥ or just Cine for short form. Cine is located at orchard which is at town area, just fyi if any of you have not been there yet. Took this picture while I was on the mrt heading to town. Argh my fringe kinda destroyed the pic if not it would have turned out nicely! :c Lol being bhb here.


Camwhored with sissy and she had kitty geek specs on! Haha, kitty specs is loved~ ♥ Meet up with sissy at about 5+ then trained down to orchard. Walked to far east plaza to shop around first but there's nothing much there so we headed to Cine instead! Reached there and then we both saw something that caught our eyes and we went 'STICKY' haha! We just love candies~ After that we went to the beadstreet store and i've to say out of all the shops in cine I love the beadstreet store best! ☺ they were selling nice and cute stuff at a really low price! Shopped till about 6+ and had dinner @ subway before heading home.


These are one of the few items i've got at the beadstreet store, they've a wide range of nail polish colours for you to choose from. The best part about this is that its 2 for 3 bucks! Cause its buy 1 get 1 free so yup, totally worth it. Loads of woman flocked to this nail polish area. But i've yet to try the quality of it yet so.. ☺ we shall see.

The last item that i've bought at the beadstore which you've seen in one of the pictures ealier on, yes it the geek hello kitty specs! ☺ as i've always wanted this I grabbed it at first sight lol and guess how much is it.. its mine at only 2bucks! I've seen blogshops and stores selling this for over 5bucks. So I can't be happier! :B


Ending off this post with a geeky specs pic! I'm loving the kitty specs alot~ ☺ alright this week is also goanna be another busy week but thank goodness for having a holiday on friday which is good friday! A day off when I can catch up with some of my sleep and homework. Shall update soon, bye lovelies.☺ Have a good week ahead! ♥